Through its transfer options, Clock PMS+ gives you operational flexibility in relation to bookings and charges. You can transfer charges from a single folio and multiple folios. Being able to transfer charges allows you to:
- Easily manage related bookings and unite their charges into one group folio and issue a single invoice.
- Split charges due to a guest request and issue two (or more) separate invoices (e.g. 1 invoice for accommodation; 1 invoice for extras or simply each guest in the room wanting a separate invoice).
- Split charges due to local legislation requirements (e.g City Tax to be in a separate invoice).
- Transfer charges of company-related bookings to a company folio.
Important: Make sure that the 'Accept Charge Transfers' button is selected in the bookings/company profiles to which you need to transfer.
- Transfers are possible from a booking folio to a company/agent/event folio and vice versa.
- Transfers are possible from a Non-resident folio to a booking/company/agent/event folio.
- Transfers are NOT possible to a Non-resident folio.
Transferring Charges from one folio to another
To transfer a charge, open the folio and access the charge details.
Transfer of selected charges
If you wish to transfer only one charge or several charges to the folio:
- Tick the checkboxes of the charges that you wish to transfer;
- Click the "Transfer to" button on the right side of the screen;
- Select a receiving folio for the charges;
- Confirm through the 'Transfer to' (1) button.
A confirmation message will appear on the screen about the successful completion of the transfer.
Transfer of all charges
If you wish to transfer all charges from the folio, it is not necessary to select them, simply click the Functions->Transfer to from the 'All' group. Then proceed with the steps for a transfer of selected charges.
Bulk transfer to a booking folio
Apart from being able to transfer from a single folio, you are also able to do mass/bulk transfers. This allows you to easily manage and operate with a group of bookings that will require a single invoice (e.g. Friends or Family that have booked several rooms; a group of bookings, etc.)
The most straightforward way to do the mass transfer is through the Advanced search.
- From the navigation menu, click Booking->Advanced search.
- Use the filters of the advanced search to load the bookings in question.
Tip: Group bookings usually have the same 'Reference number'. Using that filter could be the easiest way to load them.
Additionally, you can easily load all bookings from a group by opening one of the bookings and clicking the '... more related bookings' link. To use this, all the bookings still need to have the same 'Reference number'.
- Select the bookings from the group - by clicking on each (it will highlight in green) or using the 'Select all' button.
- Click the 'Folios' button above the list of bookings and choose 'Transfer'.
- On the Folio transfer screen, click the 'All charges here' button in the line of the booking where you desire to transfer the charges from the rest of the bookings here
- In the pop-up, tick the checkboxes of the revenue groups containing the charges to be transferred
- Click 'Transfer'